Registered readers of the South Carolina State Library's Talking Book Services may place an order for talking books, large print titles, Braille books, or descriptive videos by phone, mail, fax, email or via our online catalog.
- Phone: Call 1 (800) 922-7818 or (803) 734-4611. Deaf or hard-of-hearing citizens may contact the South Carolina State Library by using Relay S.C. Dial 711 followed by (803) 734-4611. Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, closed holidays. After hours, callers may leave messages.
- Mail Book Requests to: South Carolina State Library, Talking Book Services, 1500 Senate Street, Columbia, SC 29201
- Fax Requests to: (803) 734-4610
- Email Book Orders to: TBSBooks@statelibrary.sc.gov
- Log on to the Online Catalog: Please call the library at 1 (800) 922-7818 or (803) 734-4611, or send us an email at TBSBooks@statelibrary.sc.gov for a user ID and password.
Help us serve you better. When sending an order by mail, fax or email, or when leaving a message, please include the following information:
- First and last name with spelling.
- Address. (If there is more than one patron with the same name, the address will allow your request to be processed.)
- When ordering for someone else, provide that person's name and address. Please include your name and phone number as well.